Friday, June 16, 2006

My First Blog

new blog means newbie for me well this is my first time making a blog, so dont expect anything nice, beautiful, extravagant or perfect so please just bare with it...

well im just typing this message because i just want to see if its nice to look in my blog, so im just writing anything i want (laugh) so lets begin:
1st: red is my color
2nd: anime is my thing
3rd: im a small pilipino in the big USA
4th: i like the color of blood
5th: i love nurses a lot
6th: my birthday in the 6th month of the year
7th: i loved the movie se7en
8th: time is short, so wear long pants
9th: i love my sister jenny, maymay, kristine and claire
10th: im a virgin but unavaible
11th: dreaming of having a six packs
12th: im a religious person
13th: my birthday lies on 13th day if the month
14th: i love caffaine
15th: my girlfriends birthday lies on the same month as i did but in the 15th day
16th: i love a girl name Karina Gonzalo Gutlay (save the best for last)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home