Monday, October 02, 2006

My Love


My love to you is pure...
My love to you is true.....
My love to you is precious....
My love to you is sublime....
My love to you is respectful...
My love to you is cherish....
My love to you is forever...

i am a hypocrite if i say "i will never hurt your feelings or you" but i will try my very best not to hurt you or your feelings because i love you and your the world to me..

we have the same heart, we feel the same beat, we feel the same pain so i know what you feel and i hate myself from hurting you and i am truly sorry for every single thing i have done that may hurt you in some way or the other.

i love you, my love, karina gonazalo Gutlay.

my sincerest apology to you my love!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Apology long ago accepted.
haha. =)

Honey, no worries about the hurt ok?
Cz through all those, it makes us stronger. Our love and makes us grow and learn. =)

Lets not give up and lose hope in each trials.

I'll always love you.
My JpAsM.

urs,
Karen

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home