Friday, June 16, 2006

she has a gun

she made me do it waaahh! she has a gun pointed at me at the back so everyone will not see it... please call for help..

well this is my sister, my lil sister to be precise, she is one annoying sister that i have and dont get me started with the other three.. so lets continue she is so annoying that she can kill someone with her annoyness if theres a word for that, she has the innocent of a child, the sweetest smile and softest voice but beneath those innocence. there is this terror that is worst than anything, worst than the torture of osama bin landin its the death of her voice that will kill you so help me, please help me before she use me again with her experiments, her teddy bears there are like the torture, her clips are like the poisonous and her bedroom is deadly so thats my lil sis so please help me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home