Friday, June 23, 2006

100% addiction to anime

the eyes, hair, body and the cuteness. yes this is anime, the art of drawing by the japanese.. anime is very different from other cartoons because of how deep the colors is.
i started to loved anime when i was grade 3 in southridge, where my brother showed me, my first anime.. Raijin Oh.. yeah the after that i started to watched different anime like ranma 1/2 and other animes from a to z..
when i was young i wanted to be a cartoon because of the fact that cartoons doesnt die and all. then when i realized that no one can be a cartoon my dream job is a cartoonist.
well i fell in love with anime because of the anime girls there so pretty and most of the anime i've seen, i saw all the girls are so pretty and there are so less ugly ones, i wish there is a world like that (hhhaahha) and my dream girl must have a occupation of loving an anime to so we could discuss it weeeeeeee... well thats some of my history thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home