Monday, October 23, 2006

Lost in the Jungles of the New Jersey Highway

i spend the night in my cousin's house because i watched the new jersey nets beat the Philidelphia 76ers with my aunt... i drove her home in Union.. then my cousin was there with his friend drinking and playing NFL 2007... i actually don't know how to play first but i quickly understand the controls and beat the shit out of my cousin's friend... i drank like ten beers and i couldn't drive because i'm too cautious about accidents so i rather sleep over and go home the next morning..

morning came at 7:00am my cellphone alarmed and i woke up, brush my teeth and said goodbye to my Aunt.. i was asking where to go because this is the first time i'm driving alone. she said to go to 22 west and then go to 1-9north and find jersey city in the boards that were hanging above the highway.

So i went to my father's car, start the engine, left the my aunt's garage and my journey have started. first i was not worried because the road was still familiar to me. i saw the sign going to 22 west and and the saw a route going to 1-9north. it was like 15minutes when i saw the sign of 1-9north jersey. i was excited knowing that i'm almost there and pride was in my head knowing that i know how to navigate the highway but something happened. i was looking for my next sign and saw Holland tunnel then i remembered that Holland tunnel is near Newport mall where i usually hang out... so i drove towards it then i went to Polaski(i don't know the spelling) skyway. i ended up going into the Holland Tunnel and could not turn because it is a one way lane. so i went straight to the Holland Tunnel and ended up in New York.. i scared at first because i was in another state and i was going around New York City...

then finally i went down and asked for direction and this kind african-american guy told me that i was in the right direction going to Holland Tunnel. He told me to go straight and i will find a signn that says Holland Tunnel. he was right and i finally went back to Holland Tunnel and after exiting the tunnel. i found a street that looks familiar to me and that street was Manila st. i was happy and i went home and went to sleep

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

ahahaha...
wish i was there in the car with ya.
and esp to see the scared-lost look on ur face.

i'd laugh first before helpin u out (with a map?)

WAHAHAHAHA...
"tawa muna bago tulong!" =P

well, this entry of urs is so much more elaborated than wat u told me on the phone. =(
ohwells. =D

loveya~
bring a map with ya next time honey. =D

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home