Monday, January 26, 2009

chapter 19 sadness

wrong picture that was for the surprise birthday

"i always remember the twenty-fifth of october" john says.. it was this time of the month that the birthday party Bea Sabino, one of my closes friends in this imperialist society of america... She didn't expect to have a birthday but thanks to her loving caring mother. She had one and next week she had another one (surprise thanks to us) hahaha... so she invited me to go to this birthday party but Kathleen(finally the right name) and Yves told me not to go so she will be heart broken, sad, devastated that her friends from this capitalistic country could'nt go... 

unfortunately... i was lured by a text message Bea sent me... it was one of those magic words "they" (yves, kat and bea) use to lure me and that is "jacq is here".... so i got my dad's car and brought Egi and Frances with me.... it was so late but i still manage to arrive in that house of sweets... Yes Bea's mom wants to kill us by over feeding us but the good part is... its good food thats killing us... 

so we were having fun... talking about the "this side up" concert.. chatting about how hard nursing is... singing eternal flames in the karaoke mic... eating those deathly good leche flans... drinking those bottles of corona...

suddenly jacq's phone rang.... 

it was her sister Nille asking her where she was...

then as everybody knows i bug everyone and so i said "Nille ang pangit mo!!"

then jacq shouted at me :( with the emotion of anger with it...

everything was silence like the saying "an angel walked pass us"...

it was heart breaking for me and realization that i still have feelings for jacq... i was saying sorry to her but she was just snobbing me.... not talking to me... then it was time to go.... that night i texted her my apologies but still no replies.... i couldnt sleep knowing that i made as in me made jacq angry... the night was bitter for me.. 

the next day she was online and i asked one more time for forgiveness, then she signs out... my heart was stabbed endlessly...

but.... suddenly.....

she replied to me "dont worry about it... i was in a bad mood and you... you have to sometimes think on what your saying because it could really offend people"(hirap ng tagalog ahhaha)

she was invisible in yahoo messenger.... Yahoo! those stabbings in my heart healed at once... i was happy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home