Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dream Room

a small room can be enough to fit my dream room....

lets start with the walls, one side of the wall will be hang by picture frames and bellow that wall will be my japanese bed.... at the other side, there will be a white square paint for the projector... then connected to the projector are my computer and PS3 so i could play in a big kickass screen... then one side will be a shelf full of ANIME MANGA!!! wohoo...!!

then there's another shelf that is all literature and learning books....

then of course my study table will be beside my bed so i can go
straight to sleep after...

then my closet will be near the door...

at the door there will be a mirror...

well that's about it

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

WAHAHAHA...

Just u and ur materialistic world!

haha.
WALA AKO SA ROOM MO!!!!
THATS SO GOOD! =P


hehe.
jap wat? bed?? o_O? how does it look like? already japans dont have comfy sofa... wat more a bed?? kahoy lang ba yon? bwahahahha


ILOVEYOU!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home