Sunday, December 24, 2006

A letter

The misty air swept across the morning sunshine, the sun’s rays penetrated into my window, the birds singed their morning hymns and I was entering reality. It was a beautiful morning to go outside, walk, look and breathe the freshly created air by those generous plants. I sat down in my bed, I yawned the best yawn and went to the bathroom and washed my face, I went downstairs and got a plate of eggs and bacon, went up, sat at my desk and ate it. This is my routine every morning.


but now it changed... i usually go down stairs after waking up and check if there's a letter from me that my love wrote... if there is'nt then there's another day to look but if there is... a blue small envelope, a red small envelope, a big brown envelope or a long plain white envelope.. then i would rush down, i don't even care if i trip going down, i just need to get THE LETTER, my letter from my love.

this has been a routine for me for the past 9 months of my life and you know what THIS IS WHAT I LOOK FOWARD TOO every single morning of my new improve life....


i love you honey, cupcake, sukide, love, ichigo and sweetheart!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

nacks.

why did u give importance to the letter she sends? =D

pls answer.
hehe


ILOVEYOU!
MEERRRYCHRISTMAS!
HoneY!
guess the time!
its 5am!
wahahaha
gising pa ako! WOOO!
(first time. hehe)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home