Wednesday, December 20, 2006

WeiRd DreAM

i woke up and was ready to open karina's present at christmas then suddenly when i went to see it beneath the christmas tree is was open?? WTF!! who would open it.. i asked everyone who opened it no one seems to tell the truth so i was in mad rage throwing their presents and said who the hell openned my gift... i was really mad!!! because that gift was so special to me i would open it at christmas morning but no.. some else got to open it so i went balistic!!!

then my cellphone rang and i answered it and the guy their said are mr. john paul miranda? and i said yes... could you please go down here, i have a parcel for you??

then i woke up, it was real, my phone was in my right hand i jumped down in bed and went down the stair bare footed to recieve my love's gift for me..

now ill be hiding it in case someone tries to open it hahha

i love you karina!!
12/20/06 11:24am

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Iloveyou JOhn Paul!

MERRYCHRISTMAS!
mmwah~*

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home