Monday, January 26, 2009

chapter 21 AB meets LD


as you can see in the picture in the left... whose converse are these?

the meeting of the Anak Bayan and Lakas Diwa in the small area called Mayon Grille.... 

i was sleeping the whole day, nothing to do but going online, eating lucky me instant noodles and sleeping the whole afternoon.... then finally the meeting was about to start... Yves, Kat and Bea were calling me in my phone which was silent in that moment..  
but woke up and changed my clothes then just walk towards Mayon Grille.. it wasnt that far from me that's why i was late hehehhe.... its just a 3minute walk up to west side then just 5 blocks towards the left... so i was walking... then my phone rang... it was kathleen... with her high pitch voice "asan ka na!"... i told her that im almost there.... 

then i walked pass Mayon Grille and saw everyone i know.... and was shock!

Jacq was there... sitting between Bea and Kat... as in she has her blue jack, her gray sweater, her blue jeans and her jackass converse.... 

She was there, i didnt know who brought her there but it changed my sleepy atmosphere to an alert one... 

she was there talking to kat...
she was there talking to bea...
she was there and they even tell me... lol 

so after the AB and LD meeting... kuya Alan went in and got the food for his birthday!! we were all invited and spent the night in Kuya Alan's place or someone's place... 

and like i said Jacq was there.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home