Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Chapter 25 Backtrack


Let me just backtrack a little bit... this is fair that i met mike, bea's boyfriend and road my sister's 1987 honda LX A.K.A Rusty...
as you can see in the picture this is where it! almost happened...
It means i almost said it...
Yes we are all alone for 5mins riding that cable car...
it was silent one but in 2.5mins...
i looked at her....
openned my mouth....
and said....
...............................................
nothing... i know i said it because my lips moved but my voice cowardly hides underneath my adam's apple..
She said "ano"
and I said "nothing"
this is a regret that i had since now... let us see if i can build up my courage just to tell her what i feel for her...
i dont care about the answer... i just want to know that there is someone out there that loves her truly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home