Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Chapter 26 Joseph's went balistic!


It was a new year to remember... first of all i got my first stomach virus in my whole life.... and it was the worst one ever.. imagine sitting in the toilet and carrying a trash can and removing the food i ate from both ends... Yes, this is a new year to remember...
The Maderazo family hosted the new year of 2009... it was a simple party where neighbors were invited... the question is how did a west side boy ended up in the heights where people are so rich and stuff...
well, this what happened... my family had their own plans on celebrating new year...
my sister mary anne spent her New year with her friends while my sister Jenny spent hers in her BFs house even my dad was invited... so sadly i was left alone in the house with my dad's car... no where to go and a bad way to spend a new year alone...
but a miracle happened yves texted me.. where i am and i told him that im at home alone... so he asks kat if i can go here and Kat asks Bia if i can go there..
And Bia said yes... so i immidiatedly left the house and went towards a deli because Yves was smoking hunger... so to show my appreciation for what Yves did to me... i bought him two packs of cigarette..
then finally i came and Bia openned the door and i was still shy because this is reservior people only party and i came to crash it...
so i said my hi's to everyone that i know which is majority of the people there...
and i said hi to Jacq...
Jacq was wearing her stripped black and blue sweater with her hair down... her whole family was there, Kat's mother and Yves was there, and some of the people was there and the only one that doesn't linked to anyone there was me... :( i am just a friend thats my relationship in that reservoir place...
and so i took out my camera and takes shot of people and most importantly jacq...
i took pictures of her, her mother and nille in the couch.. and i was chatting with her mother too...
then finally, a minute to 12am...
everyone was standing up....
couting the numbers...
inhaling...
ready to blow the whistle...
5
4
3
2
1
Happy New Year....!!
Kat and Bia was jumping..
Everyone was shouting...
there are multiple movements on the floor which made Hell angrier...
there was a knock on the door... Bia's mom or dad openned it and it was...
Joseph!! the chinese landlord with his face red with anger and his nose blowing like a bull...
they had an arguement about the stumping and all those things which unfortunately ended the party..
what a party pooper... and everyone left already...
i left that place happy because of one thing...
it was my first to kiss Jacq on the cheeks... i never did kiss Jacq in the cheeks.. She also kiss me in the cheeks which satisfied my night... i dont know why i dont kiss jacq in the cheeks everytime i say goodbye to her, just shake her hands or hug her...
so there you go.. my first time kissing jacq on the cheek and my first ever stomach virus thanks to Bia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home