Monday, February 16, 2009

Chapter 27 happy birthday


A special girl to me was about to turn twenty.. she was the girl i like a year ago... She was the smartest, prettiest, maturest, and tallest girl i fell in love with again and again...
a twenty year old girl who is about to graduate from the harsh world of nursing and who is going to be a fine nurse will enter the world of the twenties and leave the world of the teens...
Twenty, the number between the last teen year and the legal age to drink in the USA.. Yes, twenty is the year that will end your teen years and will enter the world of young adulthood...
On 9th of January was the day that Jacqueline Herda turns 20.... it was a beautiful day to me because of the fact that the people that i was working with gave me that day off, to finish my errands.. the 1st errand that i have to tackle was my school registration which was so in the deadline right there... so i got all my important things for registration and dash towards 70 sip ave..
As i was in the bus and was about to go down... i remember something that i forgot and which was the most important of all that i brought and that was my tax of 2007... i was furious and was telling myself "STUPID"... so errand one was a failure.. and the second errand i have to do was to buy Jacq her birthday present which was a really complicated matter due to the fact that she is so secretive...
So i called Kat and Yves if they are on the way to Newport because they haven't bought their gifts too... Yes we were procastinating...
So we met up at JC penney, went to Forever 21 to check out if Jacq wants anything there.. Kat was looking at this black and purple stripes V-neck sweater but i told her, jacq has too many of those clothes..
so after that we went to Aeropostale and found what our "gifts for Jacq" desires... kat bought a sweat pants for Jacq to use for losing weight but i dont she needs too... she is still sexy to me... and a short shorts... so they their gifts but for me....
it was hard... too many Ifs buzzing around my head that day...
What if she likes this
What if she doesn't
What if.....
so i asked Kat for some advice and we ended up with the decision of buying a Gray Aeropostale hoodie for her...
So finally we got to Kat's house and prepare for the small party Jacq told us about... Kat place her gifts in a gift bag which is too plain and everybody does it this days..
but for me, i wrapped it in newspaper for recycle sakes... then i made cute newspaper bowtie and place it in the middle of the newspapered gift..
so finally we went to Jacq's "small" party which was more than a dozen was there... Most of the people she knows was there.. it was quite a small party for her but for me it was a huge one...
So we ate some chicken, shumai, rice, spaghetti and pancit... and other deserts that were hiding from my stomach...
Talked the Talk
Photo frenzy
Guessing the movie
Facebooking
Showing of Nails
Singing Karaoke
Break dancing in the floor
Birthday Singing
Birthday cake eating
Birthday gift giving
Birthday gift opening...
Yes it was great birthday for Jacq and a Happy moment for me...
Happy because...
My present was the only one not wrap in gift bag
She loved how i wrapped her gift
I took more than a dozen picture of her
She loved my gift
She wore my gift
and She is just happy :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home